Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ghost Story

I'm not sure if anyone was paying attention, I know I wasn't, when I posted the news about my Ghostcards exhibition at Walter Henry's in Bideford.
Last night I eagerly showed an old friend my new work saved to my phone; enlarging the image above I realised the ghost had disappeared. I had the wrong picture on my phone? or did ghosts really disappear? I put it down to me adding the wrong file to the slideshow, but then today, looking through the pdf download which accompanies the show I had the same ghostless image! Now, to date, there have been 103 people looking online or downloading this pdf, did anyone notice? I'm sure you're all too kind! So I had a look at my blog; the first picture - it was also ghostless here...And on the homepage of my greengallery website. Am I worrying too much?
Anyway, to make amends, here's 'the Rose of Torridge' with the ghost of Rose Saltern herself in the doorway, feeding the seagulls. It's a little bigger than the ghostless one so you'll now be able to see her (un)clearly.
As a footnote I should say that Ghostcards will remain at Walter Henry's until the end of October but has been relocated to the front window and the wall opposite the sales desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment